An Interactive Marriage Enrichment & Preparation Seminar for Couples
The Growing Together Seminar is a highly interactive seminar which involves both large group discussion and one-on-one couple dialogue. As a result of the experiences, exercises, teaching, sharing, and videos each couple will come away from the seminar with vastly improved communication skills and opportunities to try them out first hand.
The Growing Together Seminar uses the “Prepare-Enrich Couple Inventories” to help each couple assess their strength and growth areas as a couple. Each couple signing up for the seminar will have to complete the Couple Inventory in advance so that it can
be scored and processed before the seminar. Then at the Seminar they will receive their results which present a ‘snapshot’ of the current state of their relationship. This forms the foundation for all discussion and self-discovery during the course of the seminar.
There are six goals of the Growing Together Seminar. In order to achieve these goals there are also six corresponding couple exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills.
- To explore Relationship Strengths and Growth Areas
- To learn Assertiveness and Active Listening Skills
- To learn how to resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- To help the couple discuss their Family-of-Origin
- To help the couple with financial planning and budgeting
- To focus on personal, couple and family goals
The Growing Together Couples Seminar is 7 hours long, divided into 11 separate communication topics.
Growing Together Goal: Make your relationship stronger by giving you effective communication tools as a couple
- Welcome & Getting Acquainted
- Relationship Strength and Growth Areas
- Assertiveness and Active Listening
- Conflict & Conflict Resolution
- Financial Management
- Intimacy & Sexuality
- Personal, Couple, and Family Goals
- Spiritual Life
- Long-term Marriage Maintenance
Please contact us with any questions you may have about the Growing Together Interactive Couples Seminar.
Dr. William T. Miller Contact: DrBill@HighPowerResources.com